What does the government shutdown mean for real estate?
FIRST, IT MEANS THAT
THE KEYFINDERS TEAM
NEVER SHUTS DOWN …
HERE AND READY TO SERVE AS USUAL!
The biggest concerns are obtaining transcripts from the IRS and social security verifications from the SSA.
According to the National Association of Realtors, many of the programs impacting real estate are minimally affected:
- Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac will continue operations without interruption
- Federal Housing Finance Agency will continue operations
- FHA will endorse new single-family mortgage loans
- FHA multifamily will not make new loan commitments
- The National Flood Insurance Program will not be affected
- The IRS has suspended the processing of all forms, including tax return transcripts (From 4506T)
VA says that they, too, will have no disruptions in services. FHA, however, does expect some delays due to reduced staffing.
Grab the low rates NOW while they are available.
How about one of these great homes?
Open House This Sunday 2-4pm
|Spacious Home on Two Lots
|1485 Carolyn Sue|
|Updated 3BR Home
|Renovated 2BR Condo
|4160 Strand Dr.||7950 Jefferson Hwy. #104|